So, I've decided that for my next birthday celebration, I will celebrate my half birthday and not my birthday. Reasons why this'll be is because:
- It'll be during midterm season and not second final season!
- I can drink, gamble and eat meat this time!
- It'll be on a Saturday!
- There things that you just can't do in April. (like extreme puddle jumping!)
- It's another excuse to party =D
- and give me gifts =D
What kind of gifts? I'm going to divide into individual and group gifts:
- Ties! (Either wacky or solid coloured (a white one if you got it))
- Dark blue dress shirt (or a dull red)
- Black socks!
- Long shorts!
- "Vintage tees" - will explain in a far off in the future post
- Things I can plant for next summer (Chrysanthemum!)
- Things I can grow in my room
- One of those cheap cars!
- An iPod classic!
- Or a new mac book and the free accompanying iPod classic!
- A realistic way to apply ORB/OGB
I repeat, this is not a blogpost. I will update this later on as I think of new things to want.