Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Office Hours on a Table

Things don't necessarily make literal sense; there're green rooms that are blue, phone booths that are opened, and skytrains that are underground. However this is something new - office hours outside of an office. I am currently on a table right now, enjoying not studying/making crib sheet for Biology.

I always liked sitting on tall, or short, benches/tables. They change your perspective, in ways that you would not encounter except during your growth spurts. Posters that I thought were ridiculously high now makes sense, and tall people are no longer that intimidating.

Of course, sitting on a table hurts when you don't have proper posture (which I don't), but I think I'm just waiting for an exec to show up to relieve my backache. Or something.

No comments: