Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Cellphone that a Hooker Won't Use

So it's official; my cellphone is dead. It went through the wash and will no longer function. Even the metal casing came off from all the blowdrying SOS I've tried performing.

So now onto another phone, and the need to regather phone numbers again (I've learnt my lesson and now my contact list saves on my sim card now).

So this has been a pretty bad series of events, but the good thing to come of it is that I get to make a PSA =) If you have old (functioning) cell phones that you no longer need, you can get it through charities to sex workers, as all emergency numbers function without a sim card =D

So I've started all these paragraphs with so's. I just want to point out that I noticed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're such a dork! is you number the same? i'll resend you my number! :D

Justin Chang said...

haha, no thanks. Your happy CNY from winnipeg came after the wash.

And >.> my friend is involved in a campaign to try to get sex workers off the street and this is one of the things she's trying to help with.